Exception is looking for a Senior System Administrator to support and maintain the M365 platform supporting numerous site locations across the UK. Ideally, the candidate will have a strong background in a variety of environments and strong experience supporting and implementing M365 at the enterprise level.
- Support global M365 migration, synchronization, and identity management.
- Support and provide management of Microsoft Azure environment.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Exchange 2010 – Exchange Online Administration.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to end user requests or problems
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to software and hardware faults.
- Triage and assign advanced problems or requests to the proper channels.
- Perform post solution follow up to ensure end user satisfaction.
- Assist Technologist team in the monitoring and management of server systems.
- VPN Management.
- Monitor Azure Resources and Log Analytics.
- Endpoint/Intune Management.
- Maintain inventory and deployment of licenses.
- Write knowledgebase articles to document new solutions.
- Supporting the Group IT team on other projects as needed.
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Experience of supporting the Microsoft 365 Platform at an Enterprise Level
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online management and configuration
- Windows 10 deployment / Windows Autopilot
- Azure Active Directory Connect Management and Multi-Factor Authentication
- SAML configuration for third-party applications
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Intune or SCCM
- Microsoft 365 Certification (i.e. ‘Enterprise Administrator Expert’ or ‘MD-100/MD-101’)
- Experience in SharePoint 2019 to SharePoint Online management and configuration