We are growing our core business capabilities as we drive to digitally enable organisation and support them through their transformation programmes. Helping organisations adapt and change in this ever-moving world of technology needs people who are enthusiastic, willing to encourage change and excited about the future
What is our role?
Our Solution Architect will be capable of leading, designing or driving a specific Technology development or project. Typical projects will be focused on delivering B2B, B2C, MI/BI or internal Solutions and/or deploying underlying Enterprise-scale Infrastructure.
Core capabilities will include being able to design High-Level solutions based on Cloud and Agile delivery platforms/methods, in particular AWS/Azure Microservice and Event based Architectures.
There is also a focus on MI/BI applications, as part of Exception’s Data offerings. Candidates will be capable of delivering MI/BI Reporting, Warehousing and Analytical solutions.
The role will have responsibility for managing scope and risk for Exception, in ensuring a successful delivery, throughout its lifecycle and across all architectural and technical domains.
We are interested in speaking to applicants with the following:
- TOGAF 9 Certification
- AWS/Azure (or equivalent) current certifications or qualifications
- Demonstrable Experience in direct delivery of Departmental and Enterprise solutions, especially in Public, Finance and/or SME sectors
- Flexible across a number of roles - Technical Consulting, Solution Leadership Advisory or Assurance
- Commercial awareness in terms of supporting New Business bids or supporting Clients in Technology procurement aspects
- Strong Inter-Personal skills in dealing with both Senior Management and Technology Practitioners
- Familiar with a range of complex and large-scale solutions, across a variety of environments.
- Firm grasp of architectural methodology.
- Sound understanding of multiple IT platforms and management aspects.
- Clear ability to clarify, interpret and measurably deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Proven skills in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Expertise in large-scale transformations within business critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Significant IT solution delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in managing IT services and resources to deliver complex solutions.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
- Measurably meeting business requirements across and beyond project lifecycle.
- Experience within technical consultancy and/or service integration organisations.
- Excellent technical knowledge base - Ability to align technical solutions against business requirements.