Exception is a trusted digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology. Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the capability they require on time, every time. Everything we do is about helping organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery is what sets us apart.
Our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Service Designer to be part of our successful winning team.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a transformational programme to support Digital and Smart Workplace delivery and adoption, design new services that supports technology adoption, culture and processes.
The role will involve providing Service Design expertise and contributing to the successful adoption and change process within Microsoft 365.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in research, ideation and conceptual prototyping of end to end design.
- Good communication skills to describe new processes, people interaction and technology.
- Ability to take research outputs and synthesise into both strategical and tactical recommendations.
- Excellent collaboration skills and solid team player.
- Creative skills for design illustrations – user journey maps, persona and other service artefacts.
- Ability to quickly and willingness understand new domains and complex processes
- Interest of experience of designing service for Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform.
Work with Us
At Exception, our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
Life at Exception
Never the same day twice, working with us ensures a challenging and collaborative environment where you are sure to thrive.
We hold regular forums to share solutions and discuss new trends as well as regularly sharing interesting research and articles.
We invest in our people’s growth and development.
We are a close-knit team who are always there to lend a hand, guide and support each other. We work hard but have a lot of fun together too.
As well as all the usual stuff (competitive salary, pension, holidays, etc.), here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you join our team.
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday (it is an important day after all)
- Take a day to support a charity or a community initiative of your choice, paid for by us
- Full Private Medical Healthcare which can also cover your family if you wish
- Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced parental pay
- Opportunities to learn and develop and gain accreditations all funded by us
- A culture that promotes respect, creativity, openness and is inclusive for all
- The opportunity to excel at what you do and progress your career