Exception is looking for a Security Architect to join an existing project team in Bristol.
This will be working collaboratively within a team of architects from various disciplines including solution, data, technical and enterprise architects.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in highly regulated areas such as energy, government and finance sectors. The candidate will be experienced with guiding organisations of various levels of maturity. They will also be well versed in how to achieve effective security in modern digital cloud solutions such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 or equivalent services.
The Security Architect will undertake diverse critical activities across several projects, activities including:
- Interact with and influence senior business, technical and industry stakeholders
- Research and apply innovative security architecture solution options to new or existing problems and be able to justify and communicate design decisions through governance and design authorities
- Develop vision, principles, strategy, and security roadmap
- Work collaboratively with other security disciplines such as audit/assurance.
- Experience of cloud security at scale in either a design or senior delivery role including migration to cloud.
- Experience of effective engagement with external 3rd party cloud and security suppliers.
- Experience of architecture design for security solutions including supporting the implementation by internal teams and external 3rd parties.
- Architecture certification such as TOGAF, AWS Solution Architect Associate, AWS Security – Speciality, Azure Solution Architect, Azure Security Engineer or similar.
- Experience of architecture design for security solutions including architectural supporting the implementation by internal teams and external 3rd parties.
- Experience of establishing security for large scale data environments.