We're currently looking for a Release Manager to join one of our project teams based in Glasgow. The role will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and managing releases and change across multiple environments.
This will involve covering multiple software teams, co-ordinating system changes from environments through to production
Applicants will have strong communication skills and experience of pulling together detailed implementation run-books, managing technical delivery and supporting resources across multiple disciplines.
Experience of planning and executing Data Migrations would be an advantage.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career