Exception is currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our project teams based in Bristol. Applicants will have experience of managing the delivery of WAN implementation or upgrade projects, including working with a major telco supplier e.g. BT, ideally including SD-WAN experience.
The role will involve managing the delivery of complex IT programmes involving infrastructure and/or solution delivery in a demanding environment, reporting into a robust PMO function.
- WAN implementation or upgrade projects
- Working with external Telco suppliers
- Sound understanding of IT architectural and management aspects.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Business delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people, process and technology models.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career