At Exception, we are passionate about using technology to enable organisations. With customers across Government, Financial Service and Commercial sectors, our teams are continuously pushed to develop ever more innovative solutions. To help grow these teams, Exception is investing massively in the future of software automation and rapid development within modern architectures and we require smart, focused individuals to support us on this journey.
We're currently looking for a Project Manager with experience of Cyber Security to work with one of our project teams based in Bristol.
Responsibilities and experience required:
- Manage the delivery of a range of key cyber programmes, related to information technology and operating technology
- Management of cyber security risk framework, including risk assessments, risk management process and remediation activities
- Management of forensic investigation activities
- Management and co-ordination of CIRT approach, including desktop exercises
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Knowledge and experience of cyber security standards, incl. Cyber Essentials & NIST
- Knowledge & experience of GRC tooling, security testing