Exception is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join an existing team in Glasgow.
The role will involve managing team outputs, reporting and some budgeting planning within the integration of business systems domain.
- Experience of managing Software integration and configuration projects
- SDLC and working with partners to ensure delivery of outputs
- Highlighting and resolving blockers and issues.
- Helping capture requirements and performance analysis before design and build phases commence, within a plan.
- AGILE ways of working within agreed governance standards
- Manage Agile Teams and Perform Scrum Master Role.
- Manage application development process based on Agile methodologies
- Release planning change management and own application delivery.
- Perform Requirements/User Story Identification & Analysis
- Validate Requirements with Clients/Stakeholders
- Develop Insights from Analysis
- Continually focus on improving the application
- Advise on Scope Priority Aligned to Objective
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required