Exception is a trusted digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology. Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the capability they require on time, every time. Everything we do is about helping organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery is what sets us apart.
Our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to be part of our successful winning team.
Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires experience of managing the delivery of the technology projects, involving infrastructure, environments, and security, as well as familiarity with a range of complex IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
The role will involve working with PMO, Business Analysts and key business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
- IT, Infrastructure and Business Application Projects
- Agile methodologies
- Digital project experience
- MS Project
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working in a Prince2 type environment
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Public Sector experience desirable
- Flexibility to help shape and improve the approach to Change Management
- Ability to help teams work effectively together
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career