We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join us and support our clients across the UK. Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires experience of managing the delivery of the technical services and processes, involving infrastructure, environments, and security, as well as familiarity with a range of complex IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
Key Skills and Experience
- IT, Infrastructure and Business Application Projects
- Working with 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- Digital project experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working in a Prince2 type environment
- Public Sector experience desirable
- Flexibility to help shape and improve the approach to Change Management
- Ability to help teams work effectively together
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career