We're currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our project teams based in Bristol. Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires knowledge of agile project management methodology and familiarity with a range of complex and large-scale IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
- Sound understanding of IT architectural and management aspects.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Applicants will have an understanding of Agile project methodology, change and transformation projects and will be used to working in an IT service management environment and defining target operating models, workshop facilitation and developing service descriptions.
- Business delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people, process and technology models.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
- Measurably meeting business requirements across and beyond project lifecycle.
- Experience within technical consultancy and/or service delivery organisations.
- Excellent commercial acumen - ability to align business requirements with technical solutions.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career