At Exception, we are passionate about using technology to enable organisations. With customers across Government, Financial Service and Commercial sectors, our teams are continuously pushed to develop ever more innovative solutions. To help grow these teams, Exception is investing massively in the future of software automation and rapid development within modern architectures and we require smart, focused individuals to support us on this journey.
We're currently looking for a Project Manager to work with on of our project teams based in Bristol. Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires knowledge of agile project management methodology and familiarity with a range of complex and large-scale IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
- Sound understanding of IT architectural and management aspects.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Applicants will have an understanding of Agile project methodology, change and transformation projects and will be used to working in an IT service management environment and defining target operating models, workshop facilitation and developing service descriptions.
- Business delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people, process and technology models.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
- Measurably meeting business requirements across and beyond project lifecycle.
- Experience within technical consultancy and/or service delivery organisations.
- Excellent commercial acumen - ability to align business requirements with technical solutions.