Exception is a trusted digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology.
Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the capability they require on time, every time.
Everything we do is about helping organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery is what sets us apart.
Our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a PMO Manager to be part of our successful winning team.
The role will have full PMO management responsibilities including project monitoring, cost control, analysis and reporting. Applicants will be experienced in establishing and leading a PMO team in a busy IT projects environment.
Experience of working in a public sector or highly regulated environment, would be an advantage.
Further Experience Required:
- Experience of leading PMO capability and supporting analysts and co-ordinators.
- Running key meeting programme and governance boards.
- Ensuring reporting for key meeting – board packs and governance packs are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Qualified Prince 2 practitioner or experienced in assuring the process and stage gates.
- Assurance checks on project management artefacts – PSR PID, Project Plans, POAP etc
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career