Exception is currently looking for a Migration Engineer with Teams migration experience to join an existing project team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive M365 background particularly in Teams, and have experience of assessing current live environments, whilst also being able to provide excellent documenting/reporting.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify how much data there is & where each teams data is located.
- Provide a plan of what is required for moving this data into OneDrive/Teams.
- Technical Configuration of M365, to support the creation of the target cloud environments, and ensure full compliance with stringent security and Information Assurance protocols.
- Complete the required test and live data migration exercises in accordance with project plan and deadlines.
- Liaise with information asset owners to ensure the successful delivery of the data migration.
- Manage and assist with the design and delivery of user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Attend and participate in regular project delivery meetings via Teams and provide updates when appropriate.
- Write and maintain product documentation to enable long term support of the product.
- Communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Establish and perform the O365 best practices for providing unassailable solutions - both technical and non-technical.
- Perform administrative maintenance on the O365 services to ensure optimal service response times and proper licence and rights allocations.
- Build and Maintain Security and Monitoring alerting.
- Work with various IT teams as required to support O365 related initiatives.
- Perform product testing and integration testing when needed.
- Identify security risks to our O365 environment and services and suggest mitigation.
- Developing and promoting standard operations documentation such as procedures, check lists, Knowledge Base Articles, and user instructions.
- Ensure systems adherence and compliance with security standards and practices.
- Analysing designing and implementing new technologies for applications within the O365 environment.