Exception is a trusted digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology. Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the capability they require on time, every time. Everything we do is about helping organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery is what sets us apart.
Our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Front End Developer to be part of our successful winning team.
This role will be part of our Cloud & Cyber team which consists of several collaborative disciplines including development, DevOps, cloud architecture and engineering.
This team works alongside other teams such as sales, service management, service design and architecture to deliver projects and services for our customers. These roles benefit from peer relationships and communities throughout Exception as well as role where the learning new skills are critical to success.
We learn as a community and share knowledge through wikis, show & tells, online teams and face to face meetings.
This role will work closely with our full stack development and lead development roles to produce modern, efficient, accessible and performant solution for our customers.
We are looking for someone with an interest in creating great user interfaces for our customers and their users.
We are looking for someone who can interact with stakeholders to understand their front end needs, prototype designs, demonstrate them, incorporate feedback and then build the solution.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools to share designs and obtain feedback
- Creation of supporting elements of developed elements such as automated tests and documentation
- Experience of working in multi-disciplined agile teams
- Experience of working with cloud based, continual integration and continual delivery pipelines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business and work on exciting projects and services bring value to our customers. This is also an excellent opportunity to grow your skills in your field, wider your skills to new areas and advance within the organisation.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career