Exception is currently looking to hire a Cloud Engineer to join a team that supports our Cloud offerings to a variety of customers.
The role would be ideal for someone with an AWS background who is looking to move into a Team Lead position, managing a small team of support engineers and developers. There will also be opportunity to be the technical point of contact for our customers, building relationships and contacts.
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, training and certification in a variety of technologies. This will include AWS, DevOps tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker, Ansible and cloud tools like CloudWatch and Elasticsearch.
The team works on support services and Cloud Application development, so a background in both would be ideal.
- Develop applications and solutions from technical specifications to the required standard
- Manage the build and release of software.
- Operating as a point of escalation both for internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring members of the team and be involved in any recruitment.
- Participate in solution architecture and design processes.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career