Exception is a trusted digital consultancy, delivery and service provider dedicated to helping organisations unlock value and create opportunity through the power of technology.
Our customers tell us we provide excellent service, always deliver what we promise and provide the capability they require on time, every time. Everything we do is about helping organisations and people succeed and our dedication to the highest standards of service delivery is what sets us apart.
Our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of our successful winning team.
Ideally, we are looking for transformational Business Analyst with experience of working within the transformation space and exposure to large scale projects – including data migration and new applications for Cloud.
- Understanding the Requirements of the Business
- Work with stakeholders to identify wants, determine true business need and assign relevant priorities (Being able to quickly develop an appropriate level of understanding of the stakeholder’s functional area is key)
- Conduct interviews, workshops, surveys and site visits with stakeholders, delivery teams and relevant business / functional areas to elicit requirements. This may include working with Third Party Suppliers and Consultants
- Translate the needs of the business into a set of requirements that can be easily understood by developers / engineering teams / implementation team or equivalent.
- Consolidate and refine requirements from across the business into a single consistent vision.
- Ensure that the developers / engineering teams / implementation team have all necessary requirements and information or similar to build / implement process / deliver a solution
- Prepares functional specifications for design and implementation. This may include the development of user stories or user cases.
- Review and analyse existing business documentation, processes, task and workflow information to elicit requirements. Make appropriate recommendations to fill any identified gaps, improve quality and / or completeness of existing documentation.
- Analyse how stakeholders will utilise the solution in order to complete required activities or tasks.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and define powerful solution
- Conducting feasibility studies in order to produce options and recommendation papers for senior stakeholder decision making.
Work with Us
At Exception, our success is underpinned by the quality and talent of our people. Together we all share a passion for digital technology and how it helps our customers solve problems and find better ways of doing things.
Life at Exception
Never the same day twice, working with us ensures a challenging and collaborative environment where you are sure to thrive.
We hold regular forums to share solutions and discuss new trends as well as regularly sharing interesting research and articles.
We invest in our people’s growth and development.
We are a close-knit team who are always there to lend a hand, guide and support each other. We work hard but have a lot of fun together too.
As well as all the usual stuff (competitive salary, pension, holidays, etc.), here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you join our team.
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday (it is an important day after all)
- Take a day to support a charity or a community initiative of your choice, paid for by us
- Full Private Medical Healthcare which can also cover your family if you wish
- Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced parental pay
- Opportunities to learn and develop and gain accreditations all funded by us
- A culture that promotes respect, creativity, openness and is inclusive for all
- The opportunity to excel at what you do and progress your career