We have an excellent opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join us and support our clients across the UK. Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires knowledge of agile project management methodology and familiarity with a range of complex and large-scale IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
We are expanding our core business capabilities as we drive to digitally enable organisations and support them through their transformation programmes. Helping customers adapt and change in this ever-moving world of technology needs people who are enthusiastic, willing to encourage change, and excited about the future.
- Sound understanding of IT architectural and management aspects.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
You will have an understanding of Agile project methodology and Digital change and transformation projects and will be used to working in an IT Service Management environment and defining Target Operating Models, workshop facilitation and developing service descriptions. Certifications such as PSM, CSM or ACP would be an advantage.
- Business delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people, process and technology models.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
- Measurably meeting business requirements across and beyond project lifecycle.
- Experience within technical consultancy and/or service delivery organisations.
- Excellent commercial acumen - ability to align business requirements with technical solutions.