We have an excellent opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join us and support our clients across the UK. Candidates will have a strong delivery focus, engaging a range of stakeholders across business and technology functions. The role requires experience of managing the delivery of the technical services and processes, involving infrastructure, environments and security, as well as familiarity with a range of complex and large-scale IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
You will have an understanding of Agile/Scrum project methodology and Digital change, Cloud and transformation projects and will be used to working in an IT Service Management environment and defining Target Operating Models, workshop facilitation and developing service descriptions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
Benefits - over and above salary and pension
- 30 days' annual leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Increased leave with length of service
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependents)
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexible working
- Mobile phone allowance (so you choose the technology)
- Investment in your career