Exception is currently looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to work on the delivery of software products, services and processes, working with technical teams and following GDS Service standards, in Agile environments.
The role will involve working collaboratively with a Product Manager and software design and development teams, managing the agile delivery of software and processes.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of delivering high quality software using an iterative Agile approach.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of using JIRA to plan and manage software development.
- Experience of delivering projects to the Government Service Standard, including examples of leading projects successfully through service assessments - Alpha, Beta, Live.
- Experience of developing product roadmaps; excellent knowledge of how to create, manage and refine a product backlog of prioritised user stories; ability to structure, estimate and track delivery in Sprints.
- Experience of managing external contractors to ensure delivery of requirements at pace and achieve value for money
- Strong experience of coaching and mentoring team members who are new to Agile ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex technical concepts to stakeholders in a compelling way.